Policy forum Partners
The public policy organizations below are official partners of the Alpha Policy Forum. Our goal is to share their information, promote their events, and provide links to their websites so that our participants can benefit from additional interaction. Please contact us to find out more about how to become a forum partner.
Alpha Phi Alpha Partners
Below is a list of organizations who are Partners of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. for their national programs or initiatives, or Partners of Xi Alpha Lambda. Their efforts and information enabled this policy forum to develop a strong foundation.
There are a number of policy organizations who are not official Partners of the forum. However, we are proud to share the information they put out - white papers, policy briefings, and more - as well as links to their websites where residents can find out more about the policy topics.
Reports / Articles / White Papers, from across the web spotlighting the work and efforts of organizations leading the way on issues concerning communities of color. CLICK HERE to access the reports and articles online. Some of the reports highlighted in this group include:
- "Black Women in the US 2017," from the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation
- "The Gap - The Affordable Housing Gap Analysis 2016," from the National Low Income Housing Coalition
- "Take Control of Your Future - A Guide to Managing Your Student Debt," from the Equal Justice Works
- "Opposition Statement to Judge Neil M. Gorsuch for Supreme Court Justice," from the National Bar Association
- "A Look at Black Student Access: Identifying Top- and Bottom-Performing Institutions," from The Education Trust
- "Let Her Learn - Stopping School Pushout," from the National Women's Law Center
- "Democracy Diminished: State and Local Threats to Voting Post-Shelby County," from the NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- "Whole Child, Whole School, Whole City - An Educational Roadmap for the Next Mayor," from the Schott Foundation
- "The Case for Fair Housing - 2017 Fair Housing Trends Report," from the National Fair Housing Alliance
- "Paycheck to Paycheck - More than Housing 2017." from the National Housing Conference
- "Community Action Toolkit - For Addressing Intimate Partner Violence Against People of Color," from the National Black Justice Coalition
Interactive Maps, from across the web (CLICK HERE to access a growing list of maps from data aggregation sites, prestigious universities, Federal agencies, and other online resources)